Harris glass filter lens is available in various shades and sizes. Filter plate lenses improve visibility and protect against retinal burns and vision loss caused by UV and infrared light. The shading reflects 90% of radiated heat for less eye fatigue. This lens fits all helmets that accept compatible size lenses. Meets Federal Spec GGG-H-211D and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards.
- Glass replacement filter plate lens - Shade 11
- Protects welder's eyes from UV and infrared light and radiated heat generated while welding
- Designed to fit most welding helmets with compatible size lens
- Lens is easy to install
- Constructed of strong and durable heat treated glass
- Viewing area is 2 in. x 4.25 in. (50.8mm x 107.95mm)
- Package includes 1 lens
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 Year
- Harris Shade 11 glass welding helmet filter plate - 2 in. x 4-1/4 in.
Accessories and Parts
|2 in. H x 4-1/4 in. W HT
|Filter plate lens for welding helmets